ballade pour adeline

Sunday, October 09, 2005

sunday mornings do fly by FAST. Spent another beautiful morning at church=)
then headed off to the city for lunch. boba at lygon. not bad=) had boba specialty which basically consists of minced meat and sth noodle that resembles udon, the jap noodle. Sweeeell. there were 9 of us. and bec's car really roX! =P got a GPS and an 8 seater car which is super duper spacious=P *gasp* then later a few of them had gelati but I was soooooooo full that although I was tempted, my stomach cldn't take anymore in. they are planning a badminton session next week!=) i do hope it works out in the end...anyway, sar said the crepe yest was crepe. geez, then I wish I went. but i wasn't craving for that yesterday=P next time, hopefully=) haha I realised that giving out pamphlets at the entrance of the church was pretty fun! hehe...never thought it wld. I think it's very much the satisfaction one gets from the smiles on pple's faces and the 'thank you' that resounds in my ears and also the 'how are yous?'...it rocks. today the pastor was talking abt leadership (apparently again) it's an interesting topic really. then he mentioned sth abt everyone wanting recognition for our works and also, sth abt if we know what we want and work towards it, we will be rewarded. Although it may not be suddenly, we will be rewarded nonetheless. God's promises=) God is inspiring, don't you think so?=)

oh and I just realise that this guy is this girl's brother. Geez, I never knew until he called her "jie" during lunch. Oh well, it's only been 2 wks. excuses=P

I don't what is it abt chess, but I realised that seem to fall for guys who play chess. strange. I actually like geeks. Oh man. that's bad. but on the other hand, he's really a great guy to talk to and I really enjoy talking to him. Not sure if it is the same for him but you see, he's the leader of one of 2 cells (my sis happens to be the leader of the other one-ok, irrelevant fact) anyway, bottomline is, I like to talk to him because he is nice=). hehe simple and that. Speaking of which, today someone almost pissed me off but I prayed to God to forgive and forget. See, I tried to strike a conversation with a guy who is currently in my college course and he's like...super dao. (at least I think so) I just can't stand it when pple give you one word answers or just merely answer your answer as if it was a report. Com'mon, conversation is abt interaction and socializing, you don't just PATRONISE. haha, I preaching again, I apologize=p oh God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things that I can and wisdom to know the difference. Pls help me control my emotions and feelings and don't them rule me. It's my responsibility that I rule them-(today's sermon)=)

It was weird meeting the pastor at gelati from the old church I 1st went. COC. of course he didn't recognize me but it was weird that I was with a group of friends from a new church and seeing a pastor from an old church I used to frequent. To side-track, I pray that God will fill my mind with positive thoughts and chase away all negative ones=)

There goes my sunday afternoon...it's already evening now. No work completed. Blah. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home