ballade pour adeline

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am stoning in front of the computer. he came me a blardy scary shock by msging me on msn. he made me squirt. haiya. why msg me. ok I shldn't complain. coz it's the 1st time he msg me. after erm...3/4 times of me doing the initiative? Bleah. it shldn't bother me. It is not bothering me. anywayz...he prob is bored that's why he msged me. i am mean. but oh well. whatever. he's not my main priority now. darn. i am so mean lah. whatever. i wanna go home. i wanna go to the beach with jb. i wanna go shopping with shu. i wanna meet up with old friends. i wanna i wanna i wanna GO HOME...

life's abt lecture notes and stress right now. nth interesting. just waiting and waiting and waiting and basically looking forward to the end of exams and the time comes to go home. Blah. exams suck.

hurhur. very funny. msged me and then siam. very smart. might as well don't msg. I got nth to say to you anyway. bye.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

the more you ignore him the more he'll prod :P

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

no more posts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home