ballade pour adeline

Monday, October 17, 2005

I know I have been MIA for while. You see, I didn't think anyone reads my blog nor is interested in my life. So, I feel like I am talking to myself. haha anyhow, I am so stressed. Ironically, my fri, sat and sun were just days spent bumming ard (and partying) =( Friday was my first time in cell. It was er...novel experience. hehe. then sat, went to uni to play badminton with the church pple- there were abt 5 of us. And it was another of my 1st time-playing badminton with rules. Trust me, the rules are pretty confusing. then there was this ah pek there; they say he's the coach and apparently he's qte good. So he just teaches the pple how to play. Well, he taught but I still can't get it. And sar and i were playing doubles so I felt so stressed and retard because each time the player scores a point, they switch boxes where they serve. I still don't really get it...but hmm...I am getting there...hehe

Then after that we wanted to go for booze at QV but they were closed so while we were deciding to go to chinatown for dinner, someone suggested eating at sam's place which was above QV. MAN...his place is just...AWESOME man...360 degrees (almost- 3 views lah) panoramic view of melb city. Can see the mountains, a relatively large scenery of the sea (In fact SEAS) and all the buildings. it's like a vie even better than the rialto towers!...Coz he lives on the 41st floor. WAH LAU...I tell you...it's just on top of the world man. And the whole apartment is almost glass, so you get to see all the view and we were watching sunset...can see the horizon somemore...Wah piang. Haha. I think if I were to live there, I can't concentrate on studying already. Oh and sat was such a good weather, the whole sky was cloudless, so you see an entire clear blue sky. Haha that's like the best apartment I've ever seen in my life!...Almost from the east to the west and the south-that's good enough. Oh and dinner. He's such a fabulous cook too!!!=) had sambal noodle and his kitchen is impressive-just like a jamie oliver's one, maybe even better. There's this whole cupboard of spices and sauces that I doubt he ever lacks any of them. And he has 2 gargantuan woks that is like 3 times the size my grandma uses.. He's got 2 somemore. And 1 BIG BIG pot. I was simply speechless lah =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home