ballade pour adeline

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Oh, did I mention that neuro is hard? Haha. Yes, IT IS. Not as if today's lect was any better. It caught wondering what the heck she was talking abt. Argh. To make matters worse, these 2 med friends of mine were 'surprised' that I had an 8am start and they said that they had mostly 11am starts. Me? 9am. =S Then they have 19-23hrs contact hrs. Me? probably 23hrs. I can't rem. Why must the physios learn so much!!!...Boohoohoo. Blehz.

I got an email!=) Surprisingly, I didn't open it the moment I got the mail. Wondered why. I think it was probably because I was afraid that 'the journey of waiting' was over. Anyhow, I opened it abt 4 hrs later.=P Previously, I know I wld be so eager to open it. Oh well.

Had [another] disgusting ardous gruelling day today. Erm erm erm...oh I thought I saw my friend in the lib today and I (shouted...it was qte loud=X) 'hi' then the guy turned ard and said 'hi' very somewhat enthusiastically with a big smile on his face, LOL. To my dismay. haha. Guess what? Mistaken identity=P haha so I smiled and walked off. I was sooooo totally embarrassed. Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) there was so one ard. So I was hoping to feign ignorance. Hahaa...that maybe the guy heard wrongly or sth. Haha. Ok, I know I was qte pathetic. But oh well. Received a smile in return. I guess that's what matters!!!=) Not to mention it was embarrassing though...

I wanna watch a movie!!!!!!! Someone ask me out!..haha...but he's busy on tues lah...when the tix are cheap. = Sigh. Haha. blah blah blah blah blah. Oh I think my pbl tutor is cute. Haha. But then again, not like it will make any difference...I'll still stay mute and he'd probably just serve to distract me more. hahaaR...Pbl are hideous. Their purpose is simply to dig out the quiet bums amongst the rowdy crowd of speakers. Yah, Quiet bum. I was just sitting there like a vase lah. As usual. It's just excruciating painful (kinda) to just SIT THERE and trying not to make any big mvts or sounds. Sometimes I wish I was more extroverted. He said the only way is to practise. It's hard. Yes, it's hard. Practise on who? Not like I was born to be a public speaker or a politician. laalalalalaa...argh.

Oh, had this funny friend yest. we were talking abt an 8am start today and she said she has prac in the morn and she appeared really happy--all for a cause. She said "my prac tutor is very pretty". Geez. Er...Ok. I thought she shld be looking for 'eye candies' instead and also...a pretty tutor doesn't make much of a diff to an 8am start, does it?...That is unless she stares at her for the whole 2hrs? Haha. Aiy...I don't know what I am talking abt again lah.

Interesting bond girl??? hmm *muses*...LOL

I think he is cute...=P *grins*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home