ballade pour adeline

Sunday, January 29, 2006

happy cny! It's good to know that most pple i know are enjoying cny. be it with the food, the hongbaos or the annual meeting of uncles and aunties=)

as for yours truly, don't really have much to report. eve was fine. another day just went past like the wink of an eye. i was extremely surprised when my mum gave me an angbao because I am used to not getting any at all. the amount didn't matter, it was the thought that counted=)

btw, i didn't go to my grandma's for reunion dinner-didn't feel like being grilled by trivial small talks by relatives. anyway, there was absolutely no bai-nian-ing for me this year. totally didn't feel like it. well, if you really wanna know, i've only got a grand total of $10 from my grandma. and then there was my family's angpao. period. vanakum. the amount's decreasing every year with an exponential graph. i reckon by the time i am 22, which is a couple of years from now, i can really forget abt collecting angbaos already. haha.

and so...last night i lay in bed thinking of God knows what. I was really exhausted with the bumming ard but it took me a while to sleep. had some really philosophical thoughts then, which i can't recall now.

from Animal Planet's showcase: aren't whale sharks just graceful? as they glide through the equatorial current. wldn't it be nice to be mermaid?=)

went out with dkowl on fri=) OH, i touched a live fish! *smile* haha...yeah i kinda always had a phobia of these 'suckers'. it felt weird lah=P

AND...it was my first time playing a [crappy] song on the piano in a small basement of a hotel! haha... =P was nice. you never knew that i was THAT timid did you?=P always had the impression that i wld cause noise pollution rather than peace.

expecting better plans for the next few days...fingers crossed=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home