ballade pour adeline

Thursday, November 24, 2005

wah...my friend's one of the most romantic guys i know...apparently i just found out who his crush is...and he's actually willing to go the extra mild literally to get her pics. Because I am leaving tmr and prob wun be using the internet in singapore so I can't send him the pics of HER so at 1st he came to my place to see how many pics there were of HER and it turned out alot. So, he took a tram back to his place which is qte far and will be coming bk to load the pics. Ask me why I can't send via email or msn, he said he doesn't have internet for tonight coz he's going bk tmr as well and in singapore conversely, he will always be online but I won't. Thus...the only solution to get HER pics is to load from my laptop TODAY. AT 11.13PM. Romantic?...Hai...i was wondering, who will EVER do that for me...Never I am sure...Saded...=(

Well at least he still gets to see HER when he comes back here. Me? I am facing the probability of NEVER seeing him again. I just wanna cry. Been like that since I found out that he is leaving for good. That was...let me recall...straight after 4 papers of exams...2 weeks ago. The last time at the trip W'sP trip he said he was undecided. I wish I had persuaded then...but I guess it's too late now. Anyway, I am glad he's chosen his path. I just miss him...I really do...='( I wanna see him yet I don't wanna see him again...I am so, so, sad...

God, pls help me mend a broken heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home