ballade pour adeline

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me
Goodbye my lover
Goodbye my friend
You have been the one
You have been the one for me
I'm so hollowx3...

-James Blunt-

I think I am qte fortunate actually. At least I got to spend time on the beach with him and it was 4 beautiful beaches too! = wilsonsprom trip alone's got 3 beaches then stkilda. I had fun. It was something I always wanted to do. To be at the beach with the person I love. Perhaps it was a one-sided thing and I am naive but I guess those were great memories...

I really wish that he won't come to help shift tmr. I am afraid that I will cry on the way to the airport or even in the plane. God help me...

Anyway, I think I am abstaining from pink for a while. Looking at the pictures (for abt 101 times) just makes me gross myself out. And the thought of having to see him leave makes me sick in the stomach. Haven't had proper appetite for the past few days, apart from the fact that my mum hasn't cooked a decent meal since mon because she didn't want the food to go to waste. Empty fridges, empty hearts, empty apartments make me so, so sad...

Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home