ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

As the days creep by, I grow increasingly depressed each day. I know I am really going to miss these great pple who touched my heart and everyone ard. 4 girls and maybe just 1 guy. 3 out of 4 girls I am closed to and 2 out of 3 are of them are going to singapore (because they live there) so at least I still get to see them. the remaining 2 girls-one I am not closed to, the other will be in perth. everyone's going their separate ways. he's a msian. so perhaps I will never see him again. the probability is high. hehe. anyhow, I still wanna thank God for letting me know these pple before they go back. At least I wasn't left wondering what wld life be like without them. Parting is such sweet sorrow. The empty seat in church will always remind me of him, of her. I feel happy for him actually; that he's found a job and stuff. He's chosen this path and God has plans for him and for all of us. If fate permits, maybe, just maybe I might see him again. The feeling may never be the same again I know but what can I do? I gave him a simple hand-made card (and to the girl too) made up of sea-shells that I did at 3am-430am the night before. Wrote a really long message and they were my heart-felt thoughts, so I hope both of them liked the cards. met up with lunch with these pple yest at ITO sushi. Heavy-hearted. but it has to come to an end. reluctant, but that's just life isn't it? yest after lunch, a few of us bunked into his hostel and his room which was in the mess because he and his hsemates were in the midst of packing. he gave out cds which he took snapshots from his new digi cam we got for him for his graduation present. then he asked me if I wanted a song from his laptop. so he burnt it for me. Or maybe for everyone as well. am listening to it now. Mercyme--I can only imagine. It's a hymn and it's really nice. melancholic but nice. Am I happy that I am going home? Am I? I am not a fan of change. Frankly speaking, sometimes I look forward to transitions eg high sch to college. but that's rare. It seems like everytime I start to feel comfortable and enjoy myself and ard the place, I am afraid of parting. It never fails to hurt EVERY single time...Maybe that's how God strengthens me, build me up to endure such situations. I have been crying in bed for the past couple of nights. Everything seems to remind me of him. I miss him already. I will still be meeting him on friday coz he's coming to help us shift our boxes. Somehow I wish I don't have to see him ever again. What if I cry? THAT wld be really brainless and stupid. Oh God, help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home