ballade pour adeline

Sunday, April 30, 2006

It's an overcast sky. I just love bumming in on sundays, blasting sappy love songs on Class 95 fm with a good lil' book. Yes, right I am reading the 'Purpose Driven Life'. A little slow for me to commence reading now. But I am proud to say that...I'm On My Way!=) hmm...really hope that I have the stamina to finish the book leh...=P

Well, Man puzzle me. Some random thoughts when I was shopping with dre yest at orc rd. She wanted another new mp3 and I accompanied her to explore some at best denki. Can't really fathom it. I mean to tell ya the truth, there are heaps of stuff that I want to get to assauge my hunger and desire for materialism too but thankfully, somehow they almost always manage to fade away. Recalled that I wanted a cam hp at the beg of the yr too. And last mth, i was thinking, how nice if I had an ipod or sth like that too. But right now, the feelings have subsided. Perhaps, it is knowing that I will never spend such hefty sums of money on devices that will probably be obsolete in time to come too and ipods that i will most likely come to slip out of fashion in no time. Or maybe 'capricious' is my 2nd name. Beats me. But heck. Money is the root of evil and really, good luck to those of you who, at this very moment are thinking of squandering money on more gadgets and fanciful party makeup and dresses...because let's admit it, you and I know that we can never catch up with fashion!!

Ok, I think I am preaching. Haha. oh well. hey, i always thought I liked maths...Until one fine day...(yesterday) argh...i have a bad feeling abt stats.

Still praying for a better job!!!...

Let the Lord fulfil His purpose for me!--chapt 2.

Lalalla~~Music makes me sing!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home