ballade pour adeline

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Blah. 3am and I am still alive. I can't believe i was still surfing friendster. I wish I can say 'I love you' to every friend. Just things that trigger random thoughts. 1 module down. just like that. Bits and pieces or estranged thoughts that drift in and out of my mind. Love is amazing yah? You don't know when it was strike you and the next moment, when it was walk out of your life. Perhaps, Love is simply one of the most incomprehensible forms of human relationships.

I want to thank those who have lifted me up from the trenches of the past few days. Somehow, I realised that these pple who I have spoken to and who helped me out were christians--all 3 of them. And miraculously, I felt a little better within a mere a morning of just talking to them online at work. I am not going to preach now but perhaps God is telling me something. I want to receive the Lord again. Lord, please let me love, trust and honour you once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home