ballade pour adeline

Saturday, January 07, 2006

the suave guy over there

it was raining seriously heavy when i went out today. why did i go out?! to swim. overcrowded buses again. this time the bus was literally crawling uphill along that expressway. CTE? PIE? aiyah that one lah. haha. I don't even know the name. it was crawling at 20cm/second. SO SLOW that i was counting the number of cars that went by. 24. Hah. and the cars weren't even zooming by to begin with. that's awfully painfully slow. then at the pool. kids are annoying. darn. can't even swim in peace. they cut my lane and horde the lane so that i had to make a detour. nvm. forgive and forget. argh. i am talking abt 7-11 year olds. they are such a bane to society i tell you. =p anyway, in the distance, i saw this kid who was so cute=) not cute-CUTE in that cutesense but cute. well she was holding her dad's hand and was distracted by the scenery at the pool so she almost tripped over the stairs. Plus, her little frame was so tiny that every standard human-height steps were like giant steps to her. it was as though she was conquering the Great Wall of China. and she was so well-behaved. awwwww....sweet little barbie doll. Moral of story. ard 3 year old kids are the cutest. the rest should just be shot. haha. j/k. but it's true=X

then at dinner. we dined at the club's restaurant. TODAY...there was this cute waiter!!! *screams and flails arms in air excitedly* haha...man...i shld have dinners at the club every saturday. hahahaa.....BUT that's a sad part to this story. I found him cute before i had dinner. he looks a little like taufik--of course the good traits of the singer. hehe. oh he's malay btw. but he's fair-skinned. so his race wasn't that distinct. the sad part was, after i had my dinner, i didn't find him cute anymore. so my conclusion was: hunger REALLY makes you delusional.

ooo then on the way home, we walked through clifford pier. I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW THIS PLACE EXISTED. i am one big suaku. then we walked past caltex house to get to the mrt station. CRAP!...that's the place i always always always saw on tv and yearned so much to go there one day but never did. today i did=) I know you must be thinking. big deal. it's only a place. perhaps. but IF I ever ever ever ever ever have the chance to work there, that will truly be a dream come true. I don't know what's so alluring abt that place but I just enjoy the idea of the office workers congregating there everyday. Besides, there's this advert of johnny depp at the entrance of the mrt station. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy. hahahahahaR. the ambassador of the watch brand, montblanc. truth is, I wld rather buy that poster than the watch =P

So another day passes just like that. my parents had fish head curry at the restaurant. It was freaking SPICY but my parents said it wasn't hot at all. wth. i think i have developed zero tolerance for spicy food overtime. and i am talking abt a threshold of a grand zero. give me wasabi and i will show you what is called 'shiok'. haha. then we had ice-kachang. the restaurant's got the best ice-kachang=) durian and ice-cream on top of the usual ice-kachang. Oi Shi!! after having that i felt so high. sugar-overload. oh and i have decided to buy that pair of thongs that i have been eyeing for........since i came back=P because my mum kept stressing how much the one i have been wearing will break anytime because it was soaked thoroughly by the downpour today. Oh and I wore it to bathe=P oops. anyway, now i've got a reason to buy the thongs i always wanted. previously i didn't wanna buy it because i didn't have a valid reason. No. Just Because I Like It and WANT IT is not a valid reason=p

I really want to cut my hair. I wanna get back that hairstyle I had before I left for aust last year. I liked that=) Right now, I think I look as though I have bad-hair day everyday. sigh. Someone please DISSUADE me to go for a haircut. I just had one before I came back. I just want a change. Actually, getting back the same hairstyle is 'Not Changing' but geez whatever. I meant a change FOR NOW =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home