ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

dreams

I had a strange the night before. i actually dreamt that i participated in singapore idol. haha. weird stuff. but in my dream, i was such a coward. i cld feel my heart pounding so hard and when it was my turn to present my song, i realised that i had to do it in front a sea of people. i pondered for a split second and decided that cldn't do it. so i scurried down the train of contestants eager to flaunt their talents and crept discreetly out of the presentation room. to some extent, the thought of the dream was exhilarating, perhaps in a bad sense. that's something i will never even think of doing in real life.

last night, i had another dream. i dreamt that i was taking a stroll on the beach with i can't remember who (maybe my mum). then we walked past a hawker centre with signs of delectable food on top of fluorescent lights. it was only a passing view. the next minute i found myself sitting on the shore of a crowded beach, talking to this church friend of mine who recently graduated. and i haven't spoken to him in ages. the funny thing was, i happened to be praying for him last night because today is the 1st day of his working life as an IT engineer back in penang, msia. Well, it's weird.

Yesterday, this local radio deejay came to my house to collect a box from my sis because she happens to know his sis from the same church in aust. anyway, he's not exactly a big shot but apparently he's qte warm, according to my mum. in fact, his household name is more of notorious and infamous than famous. anyway, he gave us both belated christmas presents for helping to deliver his stuff from aust to sg. i got a bottle of hand cream. haha. and my sis got body scrub. haha. i didn't see him face to face but i got snapshots of h.........HIS CAR. hahaa...i felt like a sniper camouflaging in my parent's room from the second floor and peering cautiously at him behind the curtains. but instead of a shotgun, i was poised with a digicam. hahaaR. i can't believe i am finding entertainment spying on someone. i must be really bored.

hehe I wish he was daniel ong though=p

1 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

i'm a spy too :x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home