ballade pour adeline

Friday, December 23, 2005

hehe so i didn't go to the wedding dinner in the end. bus rides are now one of my most feared. serious. BECAUSE. yeah just because. haha. no lah because my mum just decided to spare me the agony of having to stared at sad ah peks and ah mas and grand aunts and uncles and great grand pple who i have no idea who they are. i will probably end up ka-chaoing and smsing pple under the tables again, as usual, while waiting for the freaking sharks fins soup to be waitered to me. today i had another traumatic experience. this ah mm beside me kept molesting me. ok not deliberate but i don't know why she HAD to do this do that, take things in take things out of her bag and in the process brushing agst my arm for the umpteenth time and I was pissed. yeah. that's me. yeah. hahaaaR...no lah coz...i was comtemplating if i shld go to the service tonight. anyway, i did. immediately after i dressed up, i felt like backing out. i was like..."OK...WHAT DID I JUST DO!!!!!!..." then i dragged my heavy feet outta the house and i said..."today i am going church...so pls God, you can't possibly make me wait 45 min again !!!" hehee...and anyway, He answered my prayers. today i waited for abt 10 min only=) Bliss. But the stupid was, to AVOID (note: AVOID) the same timeslot (550pm-630pm), i unknowingly, retardedly, walked out of the hse as the same time yesterday and yes. WAITED AT THE SAME TIME FOR THE SAME STUPID BUS. haha. oh well. how retarded i am. any-oh-howz, i got there in time lah. in fact, 5 min before my friend. haha the 1st shop i walked into, my friend called so it was good=) except for the fact that the perverted auntie kept disturbing me on the crowded bus. WHY CAN'T SHE JUST GET ALL HER THINGS OUT ALL AT ONCE. mingle here mingle there...you think very fun is it? argh. hahaa...it's qte funny actually. how i can get boiling over some psychotic auntie. haha... ;)

someone ask me out. haha...here i go again. pple are busy with carolling. how sad...er...i mean happy=P oh well...see? that's why christmas sucks. my point proven. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home