ballade pour adeline

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Laundry day. I find that one of the toughest things in washing is the wringing part. Because you see, I 'bo luck'. I need to train my biceps. ^oo^ that is apart from the scrubbing and scrapping till my skin falls off.

Had this little tiny stain on my white blouse. Cldn't really get it out but then it is so tiny it probably ain't visible to passers-by. haha. Well, my point being that no matter how hard we may try to choose to deceive ourselves abt something that had happened to us, there will always be a stain remaining in our lives that we can never remove. So, shld we try even harder to evade it? I don't know. Haha...didn't know that washing clothes cld inspire thoughts? Neither did I.=)

When I hung the clothes on the rack to dry. I realised that 3 blue tops were sitting side by side. And...I've got more blue in my cupboard.hehe. Different shades. hmm...I really need more colour in my life!=) aka more clothes aka I need to go shopping. Haha. I can draw a flow diagram. =P

On love. Was ruminating abt the Jap series I watched yest. One couple out of 3 had a happy ending. Yes, in the 3rd episode. The guy (A) was told by the girl (B) who likes him but whom he didn't like that the girl (C) he truly likes, finally likes him back too. If I were girl B, I wld do the same too. I know it hurts a tonne but then what's the point of holding onto unreciprocated love? I think the greatest love is from girl B (obviously) because it simply meant that she loved him so much that she was willing to sacrifice her happiness to see guy A happy. I don't think it's abt an issue of being magnanimous but rather, true love. I think this is the way true love shld be...=)

Listening to: Sick and tired.

I know that we will go our separate ways eventually and we will never see each other again and I know you will just forget this existence. Thus, I am not pinning any hopes on any outcome. Yet why do I keep dreaming of you? 15 times. I have never experienced that before. Some sweet some bitter. I thought the bitter one was the ending. I can foresee the ending. You just don't know what you are doing right now and when you finally do, you will realise that it was all a waste of your time (and mine). She is the one for you...///No doubt the more we don't have it, the more we want to possess it but I learnt that knowing that the person you love is happy is the most important thing...I just wish I will never see you again. There is no outcome. It's the shortest and fastest route to forget you...

Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home