ballade pour adeline

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Had a really good walk down at yarra river today!=) watched the sun set. Well almost. I saw the sky blushing...it was beautiful. Had the sea breeze blowing my face and the reflection of the sun's rays on the blding. It was blissful. And it was nice to watch this spectacle. Saw this couple making out in a bench nearby...for 1/2 hr. How romantic. And saw this elderly couple still so loving; walking arm in arm on the yarra bridge =) it was simply a perfect picture. Afar this mum and her 2 kids caught my attention. She was racing with her 2 boys and encouraging them to run along. Motherly love. What an endearing painting and a patient mother.

Did I hoped that someone was there with me? I am not sure. However, I thought to myself. Perhaps only JB wld enjoy such a scenery with me. Afterall, I know that he likes the sea no less than I do. The weather was great-(guess because I wore enough). I cld have just sat there forever chatting with a great friend...but oh well. It was pretty nice to enjoy nature and peace.=) God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home