ballade pour adeline

Monday, February 28, 2005

It suddenly occurred to me that those 2 pple were acting a little guilt-stricken today. I just detest this feeling, that someone had betrayed you. I'd rather they told me the truth since I already knew the truth or not know the truth at all. You see they cld have just told me they went out with so-and-so and be less sneaky abt it. I don't really care coz I am not close to her in the first place so heck care her but they didn't have to be so dodgy in their reply, did they?...Now I don't know whether it was a good thing abt him telling me abt it at all. Politics sux. All kinds of politics. The world is so ironic. If we were to abolish politics and be frank abt everything, everyone or almost everyone will get hurt by every little issue that pple are unhappy with. But the problem with politics is that the world becomes a place where nobody can trust nobody. So...I just find it crude. The whole contradictory crap. Give me a break. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home