ballade pour adeline

Monday, February 28, 2005

Why do I always feel so stupid? Maybe I am dumb...

I realised that learning to use the US is analogous to playing the piano. It requires perfect coordination and it's never easy. Perhaps it uses the left and right brain...

I realised that she NEVER says "thank you". I think I haven't actually heard her say a word of "thanks" before. Maybe Taiwanese were not taught to thank people. Or maybe courtesy is instilled in education but is taken too lightly to be practised socially. Who knows...

19 yrs is kinda fast you know. I think my greatest presents are that of the love of God, my family and friends that is really irreplaceable I think...

I don't expect anything, just knowing that I am in the hearts of these people who I cherish dearly. THAT is what I call the best presents EVER. =)

Sometimes, it may seem normal to expect things. Esp when we wish for things that we do not possess. However, hardly is it that what we hope and wish are known to the person who affects the situation most. Therefore, ultimately our desire controls us more than anything else. My conclusion is, the only way to solve the problem is to not anticipate anything from anyone else. Just cool it...Don't expect anything from anyone because pessimistically, it is unrealistic and is no more than a mere infliction of sorrow, pain and agony onto oneself...

I wanna watch Hitch. Anyone wanna watch with me?=) Ok...that's qte a DUH question coz I wanna watch with the pple in sg and I really wonder who wants to watch it here with me. Haiz. I lost count of the days already...say 240 days? That's counting till 1st nov coz it'll be the exams and I'll probably lose count then...Sigh sigh sigh. Someone pls ask me out to watch Hitch!...haha I sound so desperate...=X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home