ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Wise Old Words...

Life is a slut. you never know when you have to bitch and flirt.

If I cld tear his (the 4-letter B word) face up, fold it, crush it, trample on it and throw it into the incinerator, I wld.

Such, are positive thoughts that make me smirk and wring my hands like mr burns. =)

I just luuuurrrveeeee boarding the crowded pungent mrt. (note the sarcasm here) the whiff of the half-washed, half shampoo-ed, half damp placcid odourful hairs that roam the carriage. Halleluya!

Today i encountered a hilarious situation. in the packed mrt, these couple of guys were standing beside me. No problem. They were standing face to face. Got prob. They were just friends, cld tell, from the awkwardness displayed when both were trying hard to retract their necks, revealing their double chins (well at least for 1 of them). Was thinking. If the train shld come to halt abruptly and jerk to a stop, wld they smoooooch ?*excitement*...Hmm...Well their faces were only a mere 10cm away. Everyone was facing the door...so why did this friend turn and face his friend? Hmm interesting stuff. Too bad the spectacle didn't occur.

some idiot in the dept decided to treat the dept today. Which is horrendous. You know how awkward having meals with the stupid big boss, bootlickers and sidekicks can be. And the conclusion was a horrible lunch. It was some kinda posh restaurant at millenia walk but my friend and i only had salad because...well because i didn't dare to order (was dying for the norwegian salmon which someone had) and because she wanted to eat salad. Yup, so we shared a caesar salad and a parmesan salad...must say that it's one of the dumbest things i have ever done in my life. But one day, I shall walk in there with a friend and really assuage the best of the best. Darn it. Anw, the bill accumulated to i think i overheard...8 pple...abt $150++? yeah, you're rich. Now piss off. And throughout the whole time in that restaurant, all I cld think abt was the meal I had initially planned in the morning...my BAN MIAN from foodcourt!!!!!! haha. I wld rather just spend that $3.80 and enjoy my lunch. Not listen to some bloody freaking conversation abt how koreans were brought up and how to do trading. WTH. He didn't even talk to me lah. Only my friend. Idiot. Blah. and i shall b*tch b*tch b*tch.

In my favourite mrt on my way home. It was eventful. Got into the train. *stoned* then at the next stop, i heard sth like 'raffles place interchange'. I thought SH*T. I boarded the wrong train! I got out...walked discreetly to the opp train and looked at the map. It was going to raffles place interchange...BLAH. *puzzled* so how come that train i was in was going there tooo???.....I was lost in the mrt station that i thought was RPI. Then i went up the escalator...there were no more trains--only 1 floor. Walked down again...Looked at the sign: DHOBY GHAUT. Damn. It's the right train what. Why on earth did i get out of the train!!!!!!.........I swear I heard the voice over say "raffles place interchange" that's why...I got out!!!......the voice over probably got it wrong--is that possible. Beats me. Whatever lah. Just feel like a bimbo once again.

And in the train...another story to follow. *stoning*. then this lady sitting in front of where I was standing got up and before she walked out to her TPY station, she said to me "I THINK THERE'S STH ON YOUR CARDIGAN!!!" rather LOUDLY. I looked at my top and saw this disgusting s*n of a b*tch cockroachy-insect crawling. With a flick, the brown piece of crap flew off, leaving me somewhat disgusted. I thanked the lady for the info and pretended to act like nth happened (when deep down inside I was aware of the strange stares I got in the rather empty carriage). Man...*embarrassed*

ARGH NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG. I don't need anymore NAGGING. Stop it lah.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

-nudge- :x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home